Job Title: Service Dispatcher – Customer Service Rep & Service Dispatcher
Pay Scale: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
Work Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, some overtime.
Primary Job Function: Assist Service Manager with daily tasks.
Reports to: Service Manager & Owners
- Insurable by company insurance carrier
- Valid drivers license
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
- Willingness to learn HVAC&R & Plumbing industry
- Follow directions as given, written and verbal
- Arrive on time daily
- Possesses both written and verbal English language skills
Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Duties:
- Take and input service calls into ESC dispatch software
- Dispatch Service Technicians one call at a time
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Schedule and coordinate all demand service calls as received.
- Maintain the Dispatch Board and filing system. All Techs soft scheduled at least 3 days out
- Order service and maintenance parts
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling.
- Maintain the Maintenance Agreements, including billing, scheduling, database information, customer hard files and renewals.
- Perform happy calls on completed service calls
- Educated customers on lifetime system enhancements
- Offer and sell maintenance agreements
- Type maintenance agreement proposals for new customers as needed.
- Type service repair quotes
- Maintain customer history files in database.
- File work orders as needed
- Help prepare paperwork for all manufacturer warranty parts as needed.
- Review daily paperwork.
- Billings to accounting department by 10:00 AM each day
- Update Service database from service ticket
- Set appointments for residential sales people that comes from technicians
- Other duties as assigned
Certain key business indicators that will measure the effectiveness of the Customer Service Rep & Residential Retro Installation and Sales Coordinator. These include the following:
- Accuracy of Service calls entered into ESC
- Number of customer complaints due to scheduling
- Accuracy and timeliness of all returns.
- Number of return trips due to the scheduling inefficiencies.
- Accuracy of customer files
Precise Heating proudly provides HVAC service to Albany, Avon, Clearwater, Coldspring, Holdingford, Paynesville, Rice, Saint Cloud, Saint Joseph, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, and the surrounding communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 320-363-7401, or request service online today.